Please complete all requested information. Use ink and print. (In American, por favor).
Age: ____ Sex:_____
SS#: _–-____ Measurements: –-__
Zodiac Sign: ________
Questionnaire Answer on separate sheet; no cocktail napkins, please.
- What type of people do you hate?
- What stereotype do you represent?
- Are you good looking?
- Do you have any trendy diseases?
- Will you die before your syndication residuals are due?
- Do you have any trendy allergies?
- Please list any addictions you have/have had.
- Do you have a British accent? Explain.
- Can you be guaranteed to cry at least once an episode?
- Can you talk about Kurt Cobain w/out laughing?
- Do you have at least one major trauma in you life that you are willing to reveal during a lull in the show?
- When confronted with an unpleasant situation, do you:
- Talk about it reasonably and calmly?
- Play Jane’s Addiction?
- Scream and rant into the camera, all the while making sure your
most photogenic side is showing?
- Are you willing to be the token conservative?
- Has anyone ever described you as back-stabbing?
Requested References These can be on cocktail napkins.
At least ONE written in angry handwriting from an ex-lover.
ONE from a former employer.
No more than ONE from your bandmates
If selected by “The Real World,” I promise to quit my job and become a struggling artist. I agree to talk endlessly and disgustingly in detail about my sex life, drug habits, and prosthetic limbs. I understand that one of my main obligations to the show is to fake deep and philosophical conversations with my roommates. I am also willing to dye my hair and pierce body parts. (Including those of my parents.) I understand that my tenure on the show is at will, and that Phlegm TV has the right to terminate me at anytime, especially if I become boring. I understand that my roommates can and probably will kick me out. I agree to pretend that the camera is not there.